The Morgan Utah Stake Relief Society invites all women, ages 16 and older, to attend a retreat on Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. at the Stake Center. “Reaching Out” is the theme for the retreat. Sunday dress will be the attire.
Women will be entertained, uplifted and strengthened as they listen and participate in classes taught by specially selected presenters. The morning will begin in the chapel with Sister Anne Allen presenting “Reaching Out for Spiritual Highs.” Break out classes will follow Sister Allen’s presentation. Classes will range in topics to provide attendees “Reaching Out” tools and ideas to discover personal peace amidst trials, demonstrate unconditional love, create and strengthen family memories, combat media and pornography challenges, and develop a greater appreciation and understanding of others.
Attendees will be able to select three classes to attend from the following five classes:
• “Reaching Out for Peace Through Trials” presented by Sister Julie Burraston
• “Reaching Out with Love to All” presented by Sister Barbara Anderson
• “Reaching Out for Lasting Memories” presented by Sister Dana Wilde
• “Reaching Out of the Mire” presented by Sister Marcel Stegelmeier
• “Reaching Out with Empathy” presented by Sister Leslie Lubeck
The morning will conclude with a luncheon at 11:45 a.m.